Student Visa

The Student Visa Australia is designed for those seeking to study in the country, enrolled in a course registered under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). It allows a maximum stay of 5 years or in line with the registered course duration. With this visa, students can engage in full-time CRICOS courses and work part-time for up to 40 hours per fortnight. Family members can join, and travel to and from Australia is permitted. 

Eligibility requires meeting specific criteria. The visa has two categories: Student Visa (subclass 500) and Student Guardian Visa (subclass 590). Additionally, the Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) is available.

How Visa & Migration Doctors can be helpful to you?

Visa & Migration Doctors possess extensive knowledge and experience in visa and migration services. Our trained experts assist with various visa subclasses, providing professional and personal advice. We offer full support for documentation processes, including student visa Australia. Our professional team handles your visa application with sophistication, staying updated on the latest migration rules and regulations. Contact our office or reach out via call or message for detailed information on your desired visa subclass.